ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida is about to be invaded by Jedis and stormtroopers.
Officials at Walt Disney World Resort said Friday that the movie-themed park will have a stormtrooper processional and a “Star Wars” stage show starting in April.
The stormtroopers’ march will take place at different times during the day. The stage show will feature actors playing “Star Wars” characters like Kylo Ren, Chewbacca and Darth Vader.
Starting in the summer, the park will end the day with fireworks and projection show called “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.”
Most Read Life Stories
- 11 more restaurant closures in the Seattle area, including a couple of longtime-beloved spots
- We tested 12 varieties of Cup Noodles so you don't have to. Here are the best ones
- A big-name barbecue pit expands and 13 other new restaurant openings around Seattle
- 11 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- Here’s how many pistachios you need to eat to lower triglycerides
The shows are the latest “Star Wars” blitz to hit Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Last December, the park opened a courtyard filled with all things “Star Wars,” a video game center and movie theater showing abridged versions of “Star Wars” movies.