The Seattle Times is seeking event listings for our annual Summer Guide, publishing May 15. If you’re in charge of a festival, event or special outing planned for mid-May through Labor Day, tell the world about it. Deadline for submissions is April 1. We need dates, hours, addresses, costs, a Web address (if you have one) and a phone number that readers may call.
How to tell us:
• Best way: Click here for the web form.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Read Life Stories
- What gravel riding is and why you might want to try this new cycling activity
- For a Jewish-style deli with 'big, ridiculous sandwiches' and great Ethiopian and Colombian eats, explore this Seattle neighborhood
- 11 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- UPDATING: A list of Seattle-area restaurants, bars and venues requiring proof of COVID vaccination
- James Beard Awards will now require chefs to show a social justice commitment. Is this enough? A Seattle chef weighs in
• By U.S. Postal Service: Seattle Times Summer Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111