How well do you know our world? Take our annual year-end geography quiz to find out.
The first day of a new year is always full of promise and anticipation. For avid travelers, it can be a day to chat with friends and family about your next adventure.
But if there’s no Myanmar, Tuscany, New Orleans or other exciting travel destination in your 2017 plans, it can also be a day to be inspired by the annual Seattle Times geography quiz.
So, frequent fliers: Adjust your seat back and get comfortable. Your tray table can be up or down, we don’t care. Resist the urge to Google answers. And let the puzzling begin.
Most Read Life Stories
- With the COVID-19 ski season behind us, here’s what next winter will look like at Seattle-area ski resorts
- Don't let Seattle's warm-weather joy kill you: Be careful on boats and on the slopes
- 15 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- Here's an easy-to-make recipe for delicious Indian butter chicken | Cooking with Sadie
- To-go cocktails will keep flowing in Washington state with law extended into 2023