How well do you know our world? Take our annual year-end geography quiz to find out.
The first day of a new year is always full of promise and anticipation. For avid travelers, it can be a day to chat with friends and family about your next adventure.
But if there’s no Myanmar, Tuscany, New Orleans or other exciting travel destination in your 2017 plans, it can also be a day to be inspired by the annual Seattle Times geography quiz.
So, frequent fliers: Adjust your seat back and get comfortable. Your tray table can be up or down, we don’t care. Resist the urge to Google answers. And let the puzzling begin.
Most Read Life Stories
- With COVID numbers rising again, these 60 Seattle bars and restaurants now require proof of vaccination for entry
- History in the hills: 2 classic Pacific Northwest hikes for history buffs
- Don't forget your headlamp: The Snoqualmie Tunnel is over 2 miles of total darkness
- 14 things to do around the Seattle area this weekend
- 9 Seattle bars shut down temporarily over the weekend due to COVID-19