Warning: Airline fees are about to soarAirline fees continue on their upward trajectory, and most experts predict they will soar this year, Christopher Elliott writes.
- My hotel is not what I expected. Can I check out and get a refund? | Travel Troubleshooter
- Pilots make 360-degree turns to show passengers a rare treat
- What to do and not to do at the luggage carousel at the airport WATCH
- Sea-Tac Airport cancellations, delays as travel trouble continues
- Your canceled-flight emergency kit: Pack the essentials and know your rights
- Is this really the end of junk fees in travel?
- Air New Zealand passengers take 16-hour flight to nowhere
- Expensive flights are here to stay, but there’s good news
- There’s a musty smell in her Vrbo rental. Can she get her money back?
- Need a relaxing Olympic Peninsula getaway? This lodge has stellar winter rates
Boeing & Aerospace
Think you could land a plane in an emergency? Here’s why you can’t.
- 4 steep Seattle stair climbs to get you in shape VIEW
- Here’s what’s cool at the new Sno-Park off Interstate 90
- Sample Seattle street art with a short walk featuring Capitol Hill murals VIEW
- ‘Small avalanche’ killed 3 hikers at Colchuck Peak, final report says
- 13 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- These 5 Western WA campgrounds are perfect for spring trips