What to do if you're seated near an unruly passenger on your flightWhether your seatmate is drunk, threatening or making you uncomfortable, travelers should aim to de-escalate first, writes expert Christopher Elliott.
- Warning: Airline fees are about to soar
- My hotel is not what I expected. Can I check out and get a refund? | Travel Troubleshooter
- Pilots make 360-degree turns to show passengers a rare treat
- What to do and not to do at the luggage carousel at the airport WATCH
- Sea-Tac Airport cancellations, delays as travel trouble continues
- Your canceled-flight emergency kit: Pack the essentials and know your rights
- Is this really the end of junk fees in travel?
- Air New Zealand passengers take 16-hour flight to nowhere
- There’s a musty smell in her Vrbo rental. Can she get her money back?
- Congress to consider new no-fly list for unruly passengers
Boeing & Aerospace
Think you could land a plane in an emergency? Here’s why you can’t.
Nation & World
Expensive flights are here to stay, but there’s good news
- 4 steep Seattle stair climbs to get you in shape VIEW
- Here’s what’s cool at the new Sno-Park off Interstate 90
- Sample Seattle street art with a short walk featuring Capitol Hill murals VIEW
- How to go birding by boat in Western Washington VIEW
- ‘Small avalanche’ killed 3 hikers at Colchuck Peak, final report says
- 13 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
Most Read Life Stories
- 5 Seattle chefs and restaurants named finalists in the 2023 James Beard Awards
- 3 great restaurants to stop at on your tulip-inspired trip to Mount Vernon
- Restaurant review: This tiny Seattle spot is making world-class pizza
- Fridge or pantry? How to store peanut butter, ketchup and other staples
- Why the 'dirty dozen' produce list is misguided