Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Life Stories
- She’s the unrepentant fox in her daughter-in-law’s henhouse | Dear Carolyn
- The official beer of the royal wedding comes with a little bit of Washington state
- Happy hour at a distillery? Sure, I'll have a gin and tonic
- As Boy Scouts allow girls, Seattle-area Girl Scouts flourish | Nicole Brodeur
- 8 new bars in Seattle and Kirkland — and one aims to ‘unfreeze the Seattle Freeze’ | Happy Hour
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.