Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Life Stories
- Travel Troubleshooter | My mom's in a wheelchair. Why did American Airlines charge me extra to sit with her?
- Venturing outside on a bad air-quality day? Here's how to do it safely
- It's a dangerous eating disorder that affects people with diabetes. So why haven't you heard of it?
- Banh mi showdown: a look at the two most-talked-about new spots
- Buddha Bruddah food truck turns brick-and-mortar, with big portions and a family-friendly vibe
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.