Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape...
– 12 purple seedless grapes
– 4 drops green or red food coloring
– Ice cube tray
1. Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape in each section.
2. Freeze until solid and serve in beverage of choice. The “eyeballs” will be most visible in a fairly clear beverage, such as ginger ale.
Most Read Life Stories
- 13 latest Seattle restaurant closures — with eviction notices, sudden shutdowns and more
- Meg's Hamburgers make a satisfying downtown lunch — just beware the hot dog/hamburger hybrid
- Dick’s Drive-In opened 65 years ago, back when a hamburger, fries and a shake cost 51 cents
- In honor of the Oscars, we asked Seattle chefs to name their picks for all-time Best Food Film VIEW
- Giving up alcohol made our lives better — and turned us into terrible guests
Variation: Freeze gummy worms in ice cubes instead.