Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape...
– 12 purple seedless grapes
– 4 drops green or red food coloring
– Ice cube tray
1. Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape in each section.
2. Freeze until solid and serve in beverage of choice. The “eyeballs” will be most visible in a fairly clear beverage, such as ginger ale.
Most Read Life Stories
- The best dinner-for-two deal in Seattle: a bottle of wine and 2 pasta entrees for $35
- Off the grid: Exploring the San Juans' most remote islands VIEW
- Bad Travelers: A harrowing boat crossing to Victoria leads to a lesson — trust the professionals
- 12 new bars in Seattle and on the Eastside, from a spot in The Spheres to one on a rooftop
- After a career spent inhabiting other characters, Sally Field finds her own voice in her new book, 'In Pieces'
Variation: Freeze gummy worms in ice cubes instead.