Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape...
– 12 purple seedless grapes
– 4 drops green or red food coloring
– Ice cube tray
1. Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape in each section.
2. Freeze until solid and serve in beverage of choice. The “eyeballs” will be most visible in a fairly clear beverage, such as ginger ale.
Most Read Life Stories
- Pickpocketed in Paris: Travel guru Rick Steves learns a lesson | Rick Steves' Europe
- Margaret Hamilton's sister shares her memories as Seattle's seniors celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- A travel trailer of one’s own: The historic Sou’wester Lodge on the Washington coast makes a perfect creative retreat VIEW
- How to get yourself and your car to the San Juan Islands: 5 tips for scoring ferry reservations (and what to do if you don’t get one)
- Where were you on July 20, 1969? Readers share their memories of the moon landing
Variation: Freeze gummy worms in ice cubes instead.