Blue Buffalo is recalling a batch of its dog food — Life Protection Formula Fish and Sweet Potato Recipe for Dogs — because of excessive moisture and possible mold.
Blue Buffalo has announced it is recalling a batch of its dog food — Life Protection Formula Fish and Sweet Potato Recipe for Dogs — because of excessive moisture and possible mold.
The recall is limited to a single batch that was manufactured during a two-hour period, the Wilton, Conn., company says.
The batch in question was sold in 30-pound bags, with the best-sold-by date of April 11, 2017. The batch data is AH 2A 12:08-14:00. You can find the “best by” date on the bottom right of the back panel.
If you have the product, the company advises that you discontinue use immediately. Customers can return the affected product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Most Read Life Stories
- Reopening phases in Washington state: When you can get a haircut, go to the gym, or eat at restaurants as coronavirus lockdowns are lifted
- Crowds, fears in Skamania County: This is life in Phase 2 of coronavirus reopening VIEW
- Lighter, fresher and with a crunch — here's a macaroni salad for modern times
- Restaurants? Libraries? Sports? Here's when things in Washington might reopen according to Inslee's 4-phase plan
- Reader's Lens | 3 Seattle sea lions lounge on a buoy near Alki watching life float by
If you have questions, contact Blue Buffalo directly at 1-800-919-2833 or at www.bluebuffalo.com.