By now, the Martha Stewarts of the worldwill have their carefully chosen Christmas gifts bought, wrapped with handmade paper and sitting under the exquisitely decorated tree as they smugly sipping their imported cocoa.
That leaves the rest of us mere mortals anxiously looking at the calendar and wondering what to get the boaters on our lists. On Tuesday, we featured some suggested gifts at $50 or less. To give you some additional options, today we’re spotlighting suggested gifts priced at $150 or less.
With your holiday shopping made easier, you might even have enough time left over to take the boat out for a little December cruising.And you know that’sgoing to be more fun than whatever Martha’s up to.
Continue reading this story on our partner site here.
Most Read Life Stories
- Are bubbles safe? How to spot COVID-19 risks when dining outdoors this winter VIEW
- Baked, not fried: Here's a recipe for homemade apple cider doughnuts
- A customer has a visa problem with American Airlines that costs thousands of dollars. Who should pay? | Travel Troubleshooter
- 21 more Seattle-area restaurants and bars close permanently during COVID-19 fall surge
- It's time to start preparing Fluffy and Fido for post-pandemic life