Did you know that you can achieve most of your New Year's Resolutions simply by hiking?
Did you know that you can achieve most of your New Year’s Resolutions simply by hiking?
It’s true! Of the Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions suggested on About.com, most can be directly applicable to hikers. Here are a few they noted that you might consider through a hiking lens as we head into 2011:
Spend more time with family and friends: There are few better ways to spend quality time with family or friends than going hiking together. You get to share an experience, achieve a fun goal and spend undivided time with one another.
Continue reading this story on our partner site here.
Most Read Life Stories
- With this trail honoring a S’Klallam leader, Port Townsend works toward decolonizing its history VIEW
- This Christmas will be different. With friluftsliv in mind, I'm finding ways to be OK with that
- What you can and can't do under Washington's newest coronavirus stay-home restrictions
- Seattle-area restaurants open for Thanksgiving 2020 takeout
- How to make pan gravy with or without meat drippings