Skiers and snowboarders making plans to head up to the slopes at The Summit at Snoqualmie should be aware of a traffic closure beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday (Jan. 11).
I-90 at Snoqualmie Pass will be closed for approximately two hours as road crews clear over-hanging snow from the roof of the wildlife crossing tunnel.
The Washington Department of Transportation will have eastbound traffic stopped on I-90 at Milepost 56 near Gold Creek.
Westbound traffic will be stopped at Milepost 62 near Price Creek.
Most Read Life Stories
- For a Jewish-style deli with 'big, ridiculous sandwiches' and great Ethiopian and Colombian eats, explore this Seattle neighborhood
- Don’t say ‘Happy Yom Kippur!’ and 4 other tips for the Jewish holy day
- James Beard Awards will now require chefs to show a social justice commitment. Is this enough? A Seattle chef weighs in
- New true-crime podcast reexamines the unsolved murder of a Redmond woman killed in 2008
- Here's a recipe for homemade pulled Nashville hot chicken sliders for Seahawks vs. Titans week