Share your snow photos with us from around the Northwest.
As you enjoy the snow blanketing the Seattle area this weekend, we hope you’ll feel inspired to share images with us.
Use the form below to submit your winter wonderland photos. Our favorite will be featured in our weekly Reader’s Lens column next week and in the newspaper. We will also consider the photo when we judge the year’s best Reader’s Lens submissions, with one winner receiving a prize in December.
For inspiration, check out the 2018’s winning image and read the story of how the photographer got the shot.
Most Read Life Stories
- Pickpocketed in Paris: Travel guru Rick Steves learns a lesson | Rick Steves' Europe
- A travel trailer of one’s own: The historic Sou’wester Lodge on the Washington coast makes a perfect creative retreat VIEW
- How to get yourself and your car to the San Juan Islands: 5 tips for scoring ferry reservations (and what to do if you don’t get one)
- Fine dining at Aelder or a picnic-table supper at Hogstone's Wood Oven? A trip to an Orcas Island destination-restaurant duo
- You don't always need a whole weekend: Making the most of a one-day trip to the San Juan Islands | Seattle Sketcher