If you've recently celebrated a 10th anniversary of a wedding or commitment ceremony, we invite you to share, in 100 words maximum: What...
If you’ve recently celebrated a 10th anniversary of a wedding or commitment ceremony, we invite you to share, in 100 words maximum:
What about marriage has, and what hasn’t, lived up to your expectations? Would you do it again? What do you wish you’d known?
Send your thoughts along with two photos of yourselves — one from your ceremony, one current — along with a daytime phone number, to:
MarriageSurvey@seattletimes.com or mail to Marriage, Seattle Times, PO Box 1268, Seattle, WA 98111. Please note: Actual photos cannot be returned.
Most Read Life Stories
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
- 11 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- Seattle’s AIDS Memorial Pathway becomes one of few memorials honoring those lost to the epidemic
- Pioneer Park on Mercer Island is a cool, shady retreat for dogs, humans and horses
- See the Pacific Northwest this summer with these 12 road trips from Seattle
We’ll publish a selection for an upcoming issue of Gender: F, the Savvy Northwest Woman’s guide to Doing, Making, Looking, Feeling Good.
Deadline: Wednesday, Dec. 13.