Marriage: "Best thing I ever did" or "What was I thinking? " If you've recently celebrated a 10th wedding or commitment anniversary, we'd...
Marriage: “Best thing I ever did” or “What was I thinking?”
If you’ve recently celebrated a 10th wedding or commitment anniversary, we’d love to hear, in 100 words max:
What about being hitched has or hasn’t lived up to expectations? Would you do it again? What do you wish you’d known?
E-mail thoughts plus a photo from your ceremony; current photo of yourselves; and a daytime phone number to: MarriageSurvey@seattletimes.com or mail to Marriage, Seattle Times, PO Box 1268, Seattle, WA 98111. Digital photos’ file size should be 3MB or less (high-resolutionwith a minimum width of 1200 pixels for horizontal photos and minimum length of 1200 pixels for verticals). Actual photos can’t be returned.
Most Read Life Stories
- 'I never imagined ... a cold night on the mountain': Mount St. Helens summit attempt humbles a writer
- As Washington's restaurants reopen from pandemic-mode, here are some neighborhood eats you should revisit!
- Spicy peanut noodles are a quick, pantry-friendly meal that's ready for riffing
- The big tuna sandwich mystery at Subway
- How to make crispy air-fryer fries with no fuss and very little muss
We’ll publish a selection for an upcoming issue of The Seattle Times.
Deadline: Wednesday, Dec. 13.