If you've recently celebrated a 10th anniversary of a wedding or commitment ceremony, we invite you to share, in 100 words maximum: What...
If you’ve recently celebrated a 10th anniversary of a wedding or commitment ceremony, we invite you to share, in 100 words maximum:
What about marriage has, and what hasn’t, lived up to your expectations? Would you do it again? What do you wish you’d known?
Send your thoughts along with two photos of yourselves — one from your ceremony, one current — along with a daytime phone number, to:
MarriageSurvey@seattletimes.com or mail to Marriage, Seattle Times, PO Box 1268, Seattle, WA 98111. For digital photos, file size should be 3MB or less. Please send high-resolution photos with a minimum width of 1200 pixels for horizontal photos and minimum length of 1200 pixels for vertical photos. Please note: Actual photos cannot be returned.
Most Read Life Stories
- 8 new do’s — and 1 don’t — for post-pandemic restaurant etiquette
- 21 Seattle-area restaurants our critics are most excited to try post-pandemic
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
- When Juneteenth was just ours: Reflecting on the national recognition of a holiday that was once just for Black folks
- Here's how you can stay cool outdoors when that intense heat wave hits Seattle
We’ll publish a selection for an upcoming issue of Gender: F, the Savvy Northwest Woman’s Guide to Doing, Making, Looking, Feeling Good.
Deadline: Wednesday, Dec. 13.