The world of fashion has an almost omnipresent magic helping hand. Every photo shoot, every catalog concept, every big event has one person, one expert, whose job it is to make sure everything and everyone and every piece fits perfectly. Seattle’s magic hand is named Stacy Zimmerman.
“Besides just making everything look pretty, my job is really all about being there to make sure the clothes properly fit the model. I always look at it as I’m trying to sell an outfit so it needs to be the right fit, the right style, the right cut. I’m just overseeing every little detail that makes the picture.”
Stacy runs her own styling company called SZ Styling that dabbles ineverything from magazine shoots to dressing the baker and owner ofNorthwestfavorite Cupcake Royale for…
Continue reading this story on our partner site here.
Most Read Life Stories
- A Bainbridge Island whiskey takes top honors at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Health inspectors shut down Flowers bar/restaurant in Seattle's U District for repeated COVID operations violations
- Reader reports buzzing in ears after receiving vaccine. Ring a bell?
- West Seattle offers up a great vegan place, Detroit-style pizza and the best chicken rice you'll find in the Seattle area
- For Mother’s Day, a delicious springtime frittata and — finally, hopefully — a hug