Name, age: Temo, 10. Background: Temo enjoys watching movies, playing video games and reading fantasy books. He plays basketball and baseball...
Name, age: Temo, 10.
Background: Temo enjoys watching movies, playing video games and reading fantasy books. He plays basketball and baseball; he also bowls most Saturdays.
Temo was raised by his grandmother, who died two years ago. Her death left him dealing with grief and feelings of abandonment.
In the fifth grade, he is working at grade level academically.
Most Read Life Stories
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Travelers can fly nonstop to 16 world destinations from Seattle — but should you? Know the COVID rules, risks
- Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan responds to sexual misconduct allegations in Seattle Times report
- New hiking trail app designed to help avoid crowded trails
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
Temo benefits from counseling and takes medication to deal with attention difficulties. He would like to maintain contact with birth siblings.
Needed: A couple who can provide structure and clear consequences. Temo needs to be an only child or the youngest of much older children.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
Sunday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.