Share story

Losses: To report flood-related losses to county agencies, King County residents can call 800-523-5044; Snohomish County residents can call 425-388-5060.

If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911. Here are a few phone numbers for storm-related situations that do not threaten public safety:

Seattle: Resources and tips can be found at

• Street damage: north of Denny Way, 206-684-7508; south of Denny Way, 206-386-1218; after hours, 206-386-1218

• Traffic signal/sign problems: 206-386-1206

• Drainage or sewer emergencies: 206-386-1800

• Fire hydrant or water utility problems: 206-386-1800

• Electrical outages: 206-684-7400

• Electrical emergencies: 206-706-0051

King County:

Snohomish County: search for “flooding information”

Pierce County:; click on “flood alerts”