When the weather turns, I'll take any excuse to stay inside. So it's fortuitous timing that my favorite neighborhood boutique, Ericcé...
When the weather turns, I’ll take any excuse to stay inside. So it’s fortuitous timing that my favorite neighborhood boutique, Ericcé in Eastlake, is expanding online.
Everything in the physical store (2345 Eastlake Ave. E.) will be available for purchase at its revamped Web site (www.ericce.com), including best-sellers like Alice + Olivia cardigans, Louis Verdad wool slacks and the ever-popular Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress. I can’t think of a better reason not to leave the house, even if I live practically next door.
It’s also the only place in town that carries denim (for men and women) by Justin Timberlake’s clothing line, William Rast. He’s bringing sexy back to Seattle, in case you didn’t know.
Kimberly Carney, who opened Ericcé in February with best friend Susan Paschke, says she plans to eventually carry some edgier brands exclusively online.
Most Read Life Stories
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
- When Juneteenth was just ours: Reflecting on the national recognition of a holiday that was once just for Black folks
- Here's how you can stay cool outdoors when that intense heat wave hits Seattle
- Why Aisha Ibrahim is the perfect chef for Canlis at the perfect time, and how she earned Seattle’s most coveted restaurant job
- Past, present, future: As Canlis plans to reopen its dining room, its owners reflect on an intense pandemic year
“As it grows, it’s really going to become a separate store,” Carney says. “We’ll be courting a different type of customer, a little funkier, like someone shopping out of Los Angeles, maybe.”
Pamela Sitt: 206-464-2376 or firstname.lastname@example.org