For the week of Sept. 11-17
Sound Steps Walk-N-Roll Funwalk
WED Registration required. 9 a.m. registration start, 10:30 a.m. walk starts, Seward Park, 5900 Lake Washington Blvd., Seattle; free, donations accepted (206-684-4664).
Most Read Life Stories
- 8 new do’s — and 1 don’t — for post-pandemic restaurant etiquette
- 21 Seattle-area restaurants our critics are most excited to try post-pandemic
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
- When Juneteenth was just ours: Reflecting on the national recognition of a holiday that was once just for Black folks
- Here's how you can stay cool outdoors when that intense heat wave hits Seattle
Northshore Senior Center auction
FRI Registration required. 6 p.m., Northshore Senior Center, 10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell; $100 (425-487-2441).
Senior day at the
SUN Check on availability. 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Columbia Center, 701 Fifth Ave., Seattle; free (206-684-0500).
Disaster preparedness lunch
TODAY Registration required. Noon, Hamilton House Senior Center, 5225 15th Ave. N.E., Seattle; free (206-524-0473).
Internet benefits checkup
TUE Presentation on the changes to the prescription medications benefit-checkup tool; registration required. 9:30 a.m.-noon, Northshore Senior Center, 10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell; free (425-487-2441).
Senior parents of adult children with mental illness
TUE 10 a.m.-noon, Crown Hill United Methodist Church, 8500 14th Ave. N.W., Seattle; free (206-230-0166).
TUE Registration required. 9:30-11 a.m., Wallingford Community Senior Center, 4649 Sunnyside Ave. N., Seattle; free (206-461-7825 or www.wallingfordseniors.org).
Managing your own medications
TUE Registration required. 11 a.m.-noon, Factoria Square Mall (Community Room), 4055 Factoria Square Mall S.E., Bellevue; (425-688-5800).
Submit Senior Calendar listings three weeks in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Senior Calendar, P.O. Box 1845, Seattle, WA 98111