A weekly list of classes, activities and other events.
Nov. 27-Dec. 3
Christmas music program
TUE Maggie Bennett performs the Christmas program “Lore, Legend & Lyrics of Winter Holidays” using the Irish harp, autoharp and mountain dulcimer. 1:30-2:30 p.m., Northshore Senior Center, 10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell, free, donations accepted (425-286-1030 or www.northshoreseniorcenter.org).
Most Read Life Stories
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Travelers can fly nonstop to 16 world destinations from Seattle — but should you? Know the COVID rules, risks
- Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan responds to sexual misconduct allegations in Seattle Times report
- New hiking trail app designed to help avoid crowded trails
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
TODAY Discussion of the “Bachelor Brothers’ Bed and Breakfast” travel book. 1 p.m., University District Senior Center, 5225 15th Ave. N.E., Seattle; free (206-524-0473).
I Can’t Take Another Step
TODAY Podiatrist Doug Ichikawa reviews tips for preventing and treating common foot problems. 1-2:30 p.m., North Bellevue Community Senior Center, 4063 148th Ave. N.E., Bellevue; $6-$7 (425-452-7681).
Fraud awareness for seniors
WED One-time class; registration required. 1 p.m., South County Senior Center, 220 Railroad Ave., Edmonds; free (425-774-5555).
Life’s transitions for women
WED Discussion topic: “Everyday Nutrition — Healthy Fats and Oils.” 10 a.m.-11 a.m., Senior Center of West Seattle, 4217 S.W. Oregon St., Seattle; free (206-932-4044 or www.sc-ws.org).
THU In-person registration for the upcoming winter/spring SeniorNet computer classes. 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., New Hope Ministries Church, 15760 N.E. Fourth St., Bellevue; free (206-232-5892 or www.seniornetps.org).
ONGOING The AARP Washington office is recruiting volunteers to staff a Fraud Fighter Call Center. Volunteers share information on ways to prevent identity theft and other forms of fraud. (206-517-9353).
Submit Senior Calendar listings three weeks in advance to: email@example.com or Senior Calendar, P.O. Box 1845, Seattle, WA 98111