Got a home project you'd like to share with the world? Here's how to get on TV (or in digs). HGTV: Go to www.hgtv.com, and click on "Be...
Got a home project you’d like to share with the world? Here’s how to get on TV (or in digs).
HGTV: Go to www.hgtv.com, and click on “Be on HGTV.” The site lists shows seeking ugly bathrooms, makeover disasters and more.
Martha Stewart: To share your “Good Things,” gardening techniques or craft skills with Martha, visit www.marthastewart.com/martha, and click on “Be on the Show.”
Bulletin boards: Search for “casting” at online communities such as Craigslist.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
digs: Share your home and garden projects with us by writing to email@example.com or digs, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.