Got a home project you'd like to share with the world? Here's how to get on TV (or in digs). HGTV: Go to www.hgtv.com, and click on "Be...
Got a home project you’d like to share with the world? Here’s how to get on TV (or in digs).
HGTV: Go to www.hgtv.com, and click on “Be on HGTV.” The site lists shows seeking ugly bathrooms, makeover disasters and more.
Martha Stewart: To share your “Good Things,” gardening techniques or craft skills with Martha, visit www.marthastewart.com/martha, and click on “Be on the Show.”
Bulletin boards: Search for “casting” at online communities such as Craigslist.
Most Read Life Stories
- 8 new do’s — and 1 don’t — for post-pandemic restaurant etiquette
- 21 Seattle-area restaurants our critics are most excited to try post-pandemic
- Suddenly everybody knows about Juneteenth. How does that change how we celebrate?
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
- When Juneteenth was just ours: Reflecting on the national recognition of a holiday that was once just for Black folks
digs: Share your home and garden projects with us by writing to email@example.com or digs, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.