Rant to talking during Ed Sheeran concert, rave for Sammamish Symphony
RANT To the people in the suite behind our seats who didn’t stop talking during the Ed Sheeran concert. During the one song where he asked for quiet, the only thing people in our area heard was the talking from the suite. We came to listen, and were so disappointed.
RAVE To the Sammamish Symphony for their free performance at the Village Theater in Issaquah for groups of volunteers for charitable organizations. As very grateful listeners, we applaud them and the sponsors who make this event possible every year.
Most Read Life Stories
- Hot pot is hot in Bellevue right now, but good luck trying to get a table at Liuyishou and The Dolar Shop
- How to calculate baking time when you change pan sizes
- Veterinary Q&A: HGE in dogs Part 2
- In the heart of a Kirkland tech campus, an old railway path becomes a fun public park | Seattle Sketcher
- Day Tripper: All aboard for tacos, espresso and breweries in Vancouver. (Yes, that Vancouver.)