Readers rant about cruel comment about elderly dog, rave about returned wallet
RANT To the coward who hissed “euthanize” under his breath while I was walking my elderly dog. This time of our lives is hard enough without you chiming in. How can people be so cruel?
RAVE To the honest, trustworthy and moral person who restored my faith in humankind. When I lost my wallet on the Light Rail, I dreaded the hours it would take canceling my accounts and fighting to regain my stolen identity. I chuckled sarcastically when my wife suggested I report it to lost and found, and I laughed outright when the kind gentleman at the King County Metro office cheerfully said, “Who knows? There are still some honest people out there!” Luckily, he was right and I was wrong.
Most Read Life Stories
- Seattle restaurant classics: Why you need to go to Ezell's Famous Chicken VIEW
- Mediterranean Oasis makes shawarma that's worth the drive (or bike ride) to Shoreline
- JetSuiteX to offer flights from Seattle's Boeing Field to Oakland in July
- Yoga for the body you have: A Seattle program is changing the way we talk about yoga, health and eating-disorder recovery
- Struggling to make good nutrition choices? It's not about willpower