Rants to boorish bus riders! And while we're on the subject, what about the guys who splay their legs and take up half of the other seat...
Rants to boorish bus riders! And while we’re on the subject, what about the guys who splay their legs and take up half of the other seat? Oh, and the women who put their bags next to them so no one else can take that seat? Don’t get us started.
“A rant to the high-school student who rode on the back of the No. 24 bus Nov. 14. There was no reason for you to talk on your cellphone so loudly. Nobody wanted to hear the story of your lame life. Nobody cares if you’re failing Japanese class. And nobody cares if you hate your teachers.”
” A rave for the wonderful Redmond PCC employee who, when I came to the checkout with 2 teaspoons of coffee and 50 cents (I had forgotten my wallet that day) marched me over and filled up a bag with a full pound of coffee, saying, ‘Everybody needs coffee, have a great week.’ PCC has made me a customer for life!”
Most Read Life Stories
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Travelers can fly nonstop to 16 world destinations from Seattle — but should you? Know the COVID rules, risks
- Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan responds to sexual misconduct allegations in Seattle Times report
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
- Rant & Rave: Crows are quite smart. They don’t need your help finding food
” A rant for a popular lower Queen Anne restaurant that couldn’t tell the difference between someone who is intoxicated and someone with an arthritic leg-limp. Their response [to me] was ‘We can’t serve you. Goodbye.’ Can you imagine the rage I felt? I am 70 years old and have never been drunk in my entire life. Isn’t there a better way to handle these matters?”
Jack, we don’t blame you. Contact email@example.com.