Do you save, spend and invest wisely, or could you benefit from a financial-planning "makeover"? Whether your key goal is to wipe out debt...
Do you save, spend and invest wisely, or could you benefit from a financial-planning “makeover”?
Whether your key goal is to wipe out debt, budget better, put kids through college or plan for retirement, we’d like to hear from you if you could use some professional financial help.
We’ll select eight individuals, couples or families for free financial makeovers. Participants must agree to have details published, along with their photos, in The Seattle Times.
Tell us about your financial situation by answering a few brief questions at www.seattletimes.com/yourmoneysurvey
Most Read Life Stories
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
- 11 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- Seattle’s AIDS Memorial Pathway becomes one of few memorials honoring those lost to the epidemic
- Pioneer Park on Mercer Island is a cool, shady retreat for dogs, humans and horses
- See the Pacific Northwest this summer with these 12 road trips from Seattle
The deadline is Nov. 8.