Picture this: a high-tech frame set to your music Tao 5-by-7 digital picture frames store and display digital pictures instead of physical...
Picture this: a high-tech frame set to your music
Tao 5-by-7 digital picture frames store and display digital pictures instead of physical ones. The format allows you to change the picture to suit your whim at the press of a button.
Each frame stores up to 100 images and has a built-in speaker system so you can plug in an MP3 player.
$150. Available at select Discovery Channel and Brookstone stores, and at www.taoelectronics.com.
Most Read Life Stories
- 'I never imagined ... a cold night on the mountain': Mount St. Helens summit attempt humbles a writer
- You can find Chinese roast duck all over Seattle, but Kau Kau was one of the first to do it — and they’re still one of the best
- As Washington's restaurants reopen from pandemic mode, here are some neighborhood eats you should revisit!
- From closing a restaurant forever to ‘Top Chef’ — an extraordinary pandemic year in the life of Seattle’s Shota Nakajima
- Spicy peanut noodles are a quick, pantry-friendly meal that's ready for riffing
Spread your soapy wings in an expanded shower
You don’t need to take on a major remodeling job to get more elbow room in the shower. Just get a decorative Curved Shower rod, which provides six extra inches of showering space.
The stainless-steel rod is 5 feet long with a 1-inch diameter that fits standard-size shower enclosures and curtains. Three-inch-round mounting plates make it easy to install.
$40. Made by Moen; available through Lowe’s at www.lowes.com.
A personal touch to online shopping
Browse online at ShopLocal.com and narrow your retailer choices so you can speed through shopping.
Put in your ZIP code and the item you want, then you get information about deals and stores near you. OK, you may still get listings for online offers along with local offers, so it’s not a perfect search.
The site also features Eva, the Shopping Diva, who regular reviews products. ShopLocal is owned by Tribune Corp.
Compiled from the Daily Press (Newport News, Va.)