A weekly listing of garden events, classes and sales.
Dates and times are subject to change.
Call ahead to confirm.
Most Read Life Stories
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
- When Juneteenth was just ours: Reflecting on the national recognition of a holiday that was once just for Black folks
- Here's how you can stay cool outdoors when that intense heat wave hits Seattle
- Why Aisha Ibrahim is the perfect chef for Canlis at the perfect time, and how she earned Seattle’s most coveted restaurant job
- Past, present, future: As Canlis plans to reopen its dining room, its owners reflect on an intense pandemic year
SAT-DEC.31 Annual holiday lighting display, featuring thousands of lights used to create botanical displays, 5-9:30 p.m. daily, Bellevue Botanical Garden, 12001 Main St., Bellevue; free (425-452-2750).
FRI-SUN Choose from a selection of seasonal greens and create a personal wreath, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday through Sunday, Swansons Nursery, 9701 15th Ave. N.W., Seattle; free (206-782-2543, ext. 238, or www.swansonsnursery.com).
ONGOING Guided walks of the Washington Park Arboretum, 1 p.m. first and third Sundays, Washington Park Arboretum, 2300 Arboretum Drive E., Seattle; free (206-543-8800 or www.wparboretum.org ).
Garden calendar items can be faxed, 206-464-2239; mailed to Garden Calendar, Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111; or e-mailed to email@example.com. The deadline is three weeks before publication.