• 2 Pryex bowls, one smaller than the other
• Ice cream
• Sanding sugar
• Sugar cube
• Lemon extract
• Matches or lighter
1. Fill large bowl with ½ inch of water, freeze.
Most Read Life Stories
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan responds to sexual misconduct allegations in Seattle Times report
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
- Rant & Rave: Crows are quite smart. They don’t need your help finding food
- See the Pacific Northwest this summer with these 12 road trips from Seattle
2. Place second bowl in the center of large bowl. Place embellishments such as garland pieces and glitter in the space between bowls.
3. After adding embellishments, fill the space between the bowls with water. Freeze.
4. Run warm water over the bottom of the bowl to loosen the ice. Slip the ice onto a dish.
5. Add a scoop of ice cream to the ice, sprinkle on sanding sugar.
6. Add a couple drops of lemon extract to sugar cube, place on ice cream.
7. Light the cube.