• Birch or poplar branches, 18-24 inches in length
• 1 can spray adhesive
• 1 can spray glitter
• 1 bag loose glitter mixed with small plastic crystals.
• 1 large paper grocery bag
1. Cut paper bag open, lay on flat work surface.
Most Read Life Stories
- The big tuna sandwich mystery at Subway
- Spicy peanut noodles are a quick, pantry-friendly meal that's ready for riffing
- 'I never imagined ... a cold night on the mountain': Mount St. Helens summit attempt humbles a hiker
- How to make crispy air-fryer fries with no fuss and very little muss
- 21 Seattle-area restaurants our critics are most excited to try post-pandemic
2. Take dry branches outside, spray with glitter.
3. When dry, spray the branches generously with adhesive. Over the paper bag, sprinkle with glitter and crystals.
Repeat glue and glitter as many times as necessary, allowing branches to fully dry between applications.
4. Twist branches into foam bases weighted down with embellishments such as garlands.