Get ready for lots of jokes about cartoonish-looking makeup. The MAC brand’s Marge-worthy “The Simpsons” cosmetics collection is going to make its debut during San Diego’s Comic-Con, July 24-27.
The collection won’t be available to buy in stores until late summer, and details are still a bit sparse. But the 10-piece collection will contain nail stickers, eye shadows, powder blushes, lip glosses and lashes.
The full lineup will be on display — and available for pre-order — exclusively at the MAC brand’s boutique in the Gaslamp Quarter while Comic-Con is in full swing at the nearby San Diego Convention Center.
But hapless Homers should be forewarned that the pre-order preview is for a single day only: July 26. Miss that and your next bite at the doughnut won’t be until Aug. 28, when the collection hits MAC’s e-commerce site, or Sept. 4, when the collection rolls out to stores.
Most Read Life Stories
- Why hot new Ballard restaurant Bunsoy is closing after just six months
- This Seattle running coach attempted to conquer all 5 WA volcanoes on foot in 5 days
- Restaurant review: Tomo will shatter your notions of how ingredients should taste
- International travel at Sea-Tac Airport is up 244% from 2021. Be prepared before going abroad
- These 4 WA destinations are worth a road trip before summer ends