If you've recently celebrated a 10th anniversary of a wedding or commitment ceremony, we invite you to share, in 100 words maximum: What...
If you’ve recently celebrated a 10th anniversary of a wedding or commitment ceremony, we invite you to share, in 100 words maximum:
What about marriage has, and what hasn’t, lived up to your expectations? Would you do it again? What do you wish you’d known?
Send your thoughts along with two photos of yourselves — one from your ceremony, one current — along with a daytime phone number, to:
MarriageSurvey@seattletimes.com or mail to Marriage, Seattle Times, PO Box 1268, Seattle, WA 98111. For digital photos, file size should be 3MB or less. Please send high-resolution photos with a minimum width of 1200 pixels for horizontal photos and minimum length of 1200 pixels for vertical photos. Please note: Actual photos cannot be returned.
Most Read Life Stories
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Travelers can fly nonstop to 16 world destinations from Seattle — but should you? Know the COVID rules, risks
- Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan responds to sexual misconduct allegations in Seattle Times report
- New hiking trail app designed to help avoid crowded trails
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
We’ll publish a selection for an upcoming issue of Gender: F, the Savvy Northwest Woman’s guide to Doing, Making, Looking, Feeling Good.
Deadline: Wednesday, Dec. 13.