A weekly listing of benefits and other special events.
Dec. 31-Jan. 6
Putnam Foundation auction
DEC 31 Gala and auction for its work helping children and communities by improving and providing access to youth sports programs in the Pacific Northwest, registration required. Grand Hyatt Hotel, 721 Pine St., Seattle, $100 (206-774-1234 or www.putnamfoundation.org)
Most Read Life Stories
- Why Aisha Ibrahim is the perfect chef for Canlis at the perfect time, and how she earned Seattle’s most coveted restaurant job
- We check out T-Mobile Park's new food and entertainment options
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Past, present, future: As Canlis plans to reopen its dining room, its owners reflect on an intense pandemic year
- Banh mi, Russian dumplings and an affordable family feast await you in Kirkland
JAN 14 Fundraiser to help provide care to people with HIV, features a multicourse meal prepared by Northwest chefs, registration required. 5 p.m., Bell Harbor International Conference Center (Pier 66), 2211 Alaskan Way, Seattle, $175 (206-223-7504 or www.virginiamason.org)
Calendar items can be faxed, 206-464-2239, mailed to Christopher Taylor, Benefits Calendar, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111, or e-mailed to email@example.com. Deadline is three weeks before publication.