Put a little kick into the holidays with these heels. The mod stockings are 21 to 24 inches high, so they can hold lots of goodies. $18- $18-$20. To buy...
Put a little kick into the holidays with these heels. The mod stockings are 21 to 24 inches high, so they can hold lots of goodies. $18-$20. To buy or for store locations: www.pier1.com
This hand-knit organic cotton stocking from Indigenous Designs was crafted in a women’s co-op in Peru. It’s about 18 inches high. $36. Whole Foods, 1026 N.E. 64th St., Seattle. 206-985-1500.
Most Read Life Stories
- Staff at Seattle chef Edouardo Jordan's restaurants quits following sexual misconduct allegations
- Banh mi, Russian dumplings and an affordable family feast await you in Kirkland
- J. Kenji López-Alt is Seattle’s most powerful food influencer — and its most reluctant one
- Travelers can fly nonstop to 16 world destinations from Seattle — but should you? Know the COVID rules, risks
- We check out the new food and entertainment options at T-Mobile Park
This proud fellow looks like he’s ready to greet Santa. The Smith & Hawken Resin Duck with Wreath stands about 16 inches high. $29.99. www.target.com
Dazzle ’em with a smile
Decorate the tree or a package with a Jeweled Ornament Frame and a snapshot of a special someone. After the holidays, the easel-backed frame can be displayed on a table. $6.99. To buy or for store locations: www.thecontainerstore.com
Compiled by Judy Averill, digs editor. Photos courtesy of Pier 1, Target, The Container Store and Indigenous Design.