Add nearly 9 square feet of serving space with Grandin Road's fold-away buffet table. The java-colored pine table collapses to just 4 inches...
Make room for treats
Add nearly 9 square feet of serving space with Grandin Road’s fold-away buffet table. The java-colored pine table collapses to just 4 inches for space-saving storage. $199. www.grandinroad.com
Get a charge
Keep cellphones, PDAs and MP3 players charged and your counters free of cord clutter with Frontgate’s Charging Station. The surge-protector plug strip is concealed inside the cherry wood cabinet. Use the drawers to hold keys or accessories. $199. www.frontgate.com
Most Read Stories
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year
Take foods to new heights
Lifting appetizers onto risers like Sur La Table’s Three-Tier Buffet Stand adds visual appeal and opens up space for more goodies on the table. $24.95. www.surlatable.com
Light up the night
The burnished brass of the Lodge Candlestick Holders from Smith & Hawken adds a rustic look to a mantel or table for fall. $29-$39 depending on size. www.smithandhawken.com
Compiled by Judy Averill, digs editor. Photos courtesy of Sur La Table, Grandin Road, Frontgate and Smith & Hawken. Please contact your preferred retailer to ensure that items are still available.