Update a couch or bed with fresh pillows. These Medallion Pillows from Target feature floral-inspired designs embroidered on cotton velvet...
Update a couch or bed with fresh pillows. These Medallion Pillows from Target feature floral-inspired designs embroidered on cotton velvet. The 11-inch square and 18-inch square pillows are available in brown, green and cream. $19.99-$29.99. www.target.com
Dress the bed
Clothing designer Eileen Fisher has turned her attention to the home. Fisher’s exclusive collection for the Garnet Hill catalog includes these Silk Dupioni Pleated Pillow Covers in spice, ivory and pewter hues. $56-$84 depending on size and shape. www.garnethill.com
Most Read Life Stories
- The big tuna sandwich mystery at Subway
- 21 Seattle-area restaurants our critics are most excited to try post-pandemic
- 8 new do’s — and 1 don’t — for post-pandemic restaurant etiquette
- Traveling this summer? Here’s what you should know about the delta variant of the coronavirus.
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
Add a little sparkle with this Tufted Beaded Pillow from The Bombay Co. The 10-inch-diameter pillow is available in burgundy or purple polyester with tonal beaded sequins. $15. www.bombaycompany.com
Dreamland for little quarterbacks
Football fans can take their favorite sport to bed with them. Land of Nod’s Hut, Hut, Hike bedding features embroidery and appliqué players on a cotton quilt. The coordinating pillows come in standard, football and ticket-stub shapes. $19-$29 for the pillows; $149-$179 for the quilt. www.landofnod.com
Compiled by Judy Averill, digs editor. Photos courtesy of Garnet Hill, Target, Land of Nod and The Bombay Company. Please contact your preferred retailer to ensure that items are still available.