Visitors will do a double take when they see this all-weather resin urn. For Halloween, deck it out with lights and cobwebs to show off...
Visitors will do a double take when they see this all-weather resin urn. For Halloween, deck it out with lights and cobwebs to show off the gargoyle details. The rest of the year, fill the urn with trailing plants and flowers. 17 ½ inches around by 21 ¾ inches high.$69. www.grandinroad.com
Designer Karim Rashid turns cleaning tools into art with the Onda Broom and Dustpan for the Container Store. The broom and dustpan fit together for compact storage. $40. www.containerstore.com
Most Read Life Stories
- 'I never imagined ... a cold night on the mountain': Mount St. Helens summit attempt humbles a writer
- As Washington's restaurants reopen from pandemic mode, here are some neighborhood eats you should revisit!
- You can find Chinese roast duck all over Seattle, but Kau Kau was one of the first to do it — and they’re still one of the best
- Spicy peanut noodles are a quick, pantry-friendly meal that's ready for riffing
- The big tuna sandwich mystery at Subway
Use the soft belly of this whimsical spider to clean lint from a computer monitor or TV screen. The Animal Screen Lint Cleaner from Streamline Inc. attaches to the monitor, so when you need to clean, just pull the retractable cord and wipe. $8. www.karmakiss.com
I want my mummy!
This 6-foot-tall animated mummy from Wal-Mart’s online catalog will send a chill through even jaded trick-or-treaters. A motion-detector sets off moans and grunts, plus the eyes light up and move. $78.48. walmart.com
Compiled by Judy Averill, digs editor. Photos courtesy of Grandin Road, Container Store, Streamline Inc. and Wal-Mart. Please contact your preferred retailer to ensure that items are still available.