Coffee always gives a boost but I got an extra lift the other day when I picked up a mocha at a tiny cafe. There was a charming teddy bear staring up at me!
Seattle’s no slouch when it comes to coffee or art, so why not combine the two? Seattle’s Laila Ghambari did just that when she claimed the 2014 U.S. Barista Championship at the Specialty Coffee Association of America for her latte work.
Most Read Life Stories
- Reopening phases in Washington state: When you can get a haircut, go to the gym, or eat at restaurants as coronavirus lockdowns are lifted
- With high school proms canceled due to coronavirus, Seattle-area seniors find new ways to celebrate
- Lighter, fresher and with a crunch — here's a macaroni salad for modern times
- People are wearing hazmat suits on planes, but should they?
- Restaurants? Libraries? Sports? Here's when things in Washington might reopen according to Inslee's 4-phase plan
Next time you pick up a latte or mocha, check the cup before popping on a lid, there could be a masterpiece in the foam.
[filemobileV4 groupid=”430867″ widgetid=”7287.7243″ channelid=”24869″ /]