Coffee always gives a boost but I got an extra lift the other day when I picked up a mocha at a tiny cafe. There was a charming teddy bear staring up at me!
Seattle’s no slouch when it comes to coffee or art, so why not combine the two? Seattle’s Laila Ghambari did just that when she claimed the 2014 U.S. Barista Championship at the Specialty Coffee Association of America for her latte work.
Most Read Life Stories
- How to get yourself and your car to the San Juan Islands: 5 tips for scoring ferry reservations (and what to do if you don’t get one)
- A star bartender opens a French-inspired lounge and an acclaimed brewery expands to Woodinville
- Fine dining at Aelder or a picnic-table supper at Hogstone's Wood Oven? A trip to an Orcas Island destination-restaurant duo
- You don't always need a whole weekend: Making the most of a one-day trip to the San Juan Islands | Seattle Sketcher
- A travel trailer of one’s own: The historic Sou’wester Lodge on the Washington coast makes a perfect creative retreat VIEW
Next time you pick up a latte or mocha, check the cup before popping on a lid, there could be a masterpiece in the foam.
[filemobileV4 groupid=”430867″ widgetid=”7287.7243″ channelid=”24869″ /]