Coffee always gives a boost but I got an extra lift the other day when I picked up a mocha at a tiny cafe. There was a charming teddy bear staring up at me!
Seattle’s no slouch when it comes to coffee or art, so why not combine the two? Seattle’s Laila Ghambari did just that when she claimed the 2014 U.S. Barista Championship at the Specialty Coffee Association of America for her latte work.
Most Read Life Stories
- Rooftop bars are all the rage in Seattle — we rated the 4 hottest ones for your summer enjoyment
- Biking in Seattle is a way of life. Here's a look at our deep-rooted bike culture
- Calling all fair-weather bikers: Here are three great spots for easy summer cycling
- Play peekaboo with Mount Rainier as you cruise down this lesser-known bike trail in South Seattle | Seattle Sketcher
- Melinda Gates reveals her marital struggles in hopes of empowering all women | Nicole Brodeur
Next time you pick up a latte or mocha, check the cup before popping on a lid, there could be a masterpiece in the foam.
[filemobileV4 groupid=”430867″ widgetid=”7287.7243″ channelid=”24869″ /]