Finally, it's something different in the realm of restaurant promotions, with both higher-end and less expensive set-menu options at Dine Around Seattle, starting November 6.
Dine Around Seattle is back starting November 6, but the deal is different this time around — instead of three-course prix-fixe menus for $33, various local restaurants are now offering prix-fixes for $22, $33, and $44. It’s a smart move: Diners who want to try out a new place without such a commitment from their wallets have options, and the high end is there for those who want a splurge (or a good deal at their fancy favorite) too.
Pro tips: Preview your options at dinearoundseattle.org — just click on your restaurant(s) of choice — to make sure the set menu is to your liking (links below also go to the menus). There’s also a list that’s helpfully organized by which places are offering menus at the $22, $33, and $44 price points. Be sure to make reservations, as participating restaurants will be busier than usual. And remember to tip well — these promotions can be very hectic for servers.
Dine Around Seattle runs Sundays through Thursdays, November 6 through November 23. Here are some best bets, based on reviews, reputations, and how promising the set menus look.
Best bets for $22 lunch menus
Best bets for $22 dinner menus
Most Read Life Stories
- Making wings at home but don’t want to deep-fry? Here’s the secret to crispy baked wings
- ‘Big & Bold’ demonstrates that while fitness is for all, it’s not one-size-fits-all
- The best apples for making apple pie
- A homemade pumpkin spice recipe to remind us what the season should really taste like
- When an Expedia issue leads to a flight mix-up, who foots the bill? | Travel Troubleshooter
Best bets for $33 dinner menus
Anchovies & Olives
Porkchop & Co.
Purple Cafe and Wine Bar
Saint Helens Cafe
Skillet Diner Capitol Hill
Skillet Diner Ballard