Barbecue, burgers and happy hours around Seattle were some of the big things on people's minds this month.
What a month it’s been in the food and drink world. Amazon bought Whole Foods. A local, acclaimed destination restaurant got caught illegally requiring entry-level staff to work for free. And Costco now sells burgers.
But there were other food items on readers’ minds this month — happy hour, barbecue and more burgers were at the top of the list for readers of the Eats & Drinks newsletter.
Here are our top 5 most-clicked stories in Eats & Drinks newsletters this month:
Most Read Life Stories
- After 42 years of supplying Seattle home chefs, Mrs. Cook's is closing
- When do Northwest ski slopes open? 2018 forecast
- Fueled by a chef's second act, Good Day Donuts hits a sweet spot in White Center
- Michelle Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, gave Obama girls 'laundry lessons' in White House
- Travel Wise | A travel expert's go-to advice: Pack the right socks
Missed these stories? Sign up for our Eats & Drinks newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest restaurant world happenings, and other food and beverage-related goodness.