Barbecue, burgers and happy hours around Seattle were some of the big things on people's minds this month.
What a month it’s been in the food and drink world. Amazon bought Whole Foods. A local, acclaimed destination restaurant got caught illegally requiring entry-level staff to work for free. And Costco now sells burgers.
But there were other food items on readers’ minds this month — happy hour, barbecue and more burgers were at the top of the list for readers of the Eats & Drinks newsletter.
Here are our top 5 most-clicked stories in Eats & Drinks newsletters this month:
Most Read Life Stories
- Marie Kondo'ing my kitchen: What a food writer learned from a total pantry re-org with a food-waste expert VIEW
- A legend in the Seattle food scene returns and 8 more big openings for 2019
- 'You can't go home again': A one-time Denver local confronts a gentrifying city VIEW
- Nick Hanauer wants to stop the nation from 'going to hell in a handbasket'
- Blue C Sushi shuts down five Seattle-area restaurants
Missed these stories? Sign up for our Eats & Drinks newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest restaurant world happenings, and other food and beverage-related goodness.