Barbecue, burgers and happy hours around Seattle were some of the big things on people's minds this month.
What a month it’s been in the food and drink world. Amazon bought Whole Foods. A local, acclaimed destination restaurant got caught illegally requiring entry-level staff to work for free. And Costco now sells burgers.
But there were other food items on readers’ minds this month — happy hour, barbecue and more burgers were at the top of the list for readers of the Eats & Drinks newsletter.
Here are our top 5 most-clicked stories in Eats & Drinks newsletters this month:
Most Read Life Stories
- The best dinner-for-two deal in Seattle: a bottle of wine and 2 pasta entrees for $35
- Off the grid: Exploring the San Juans' most remote islands VIEW
- Bad Travelers: A harrowing boat crossing to Victoria leads to a lesson — trust the professionals
- 12 new bars in Seattle and on the Eastside, from a spot in The Spheres to one on a rooftop
- Brother wants sister to charge their mother rent | Dear Carolyn
Missed these stories? Sign up for our Eats & Drinks newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest restaurant world happenings, and other food and beverage-related goodness.