Barbecue, burgers and happy hours around Seattle were some of the big things on people's minds this month.
What a month it’s been in the food and drink world. Amazon bought Whole Foods. A local, acclaimed destination restaurant got caught illegally requiring entry-level staff to work for free. And Costco now sells burgers.
But there were other food items on readers’ minds this month — happy hour, barbecue and more burgers were at the top of the list for readers of the Eats & Drinks newsletter.
Here are our top 5 most-clicked stories in Eats & Drinks newsletters this month:
Most Read Life Stories
- Hot pot is hot in Bellevue right now, but good luck trying to get a table at Liuyishou and The Dolar Shop
- How to calculate baking time when you change pan sizes
- Veterinary Q&A: HGE in dogs Part 2
- Sunday hats: special beyond Easter WATCH
- Stacey Abrams on her new book, new fame and rumors about a presidential ticket | Nicole Brodeur
Missed these stories? Sign up for our Eats & Drinks newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest restaurant world happenings, and other food and beverage-related goodness.