Barbecue, burgers and happy hours around Seattle were some of the big things on people's minds this month.
What a month it’s been in the food and drink world. Amazon bought Whole Foods. A local, acclaimed destination restaurant got caught illegally requiring entry-level staff to work for free. And Costco now sells burgers.
But there were other food items on readers’ minds this month — happy hour, barbecue and more burgers were at the top of the list for readers of the Eats & Drinks newsletter.
Here are our top 5 most-clicked stories in Eats & Drinks newsletters this month:
Most Read Life Stories
- Say ‘au revoir’ to a French cafe adored by Anthony Bourdain and 22 other restaurant closures in Greater Seattle
- Try several sweet treats on this walk around downtown Seattle
- For Guy Fieri-approved eats and decadent cakes by the slice, head to this South Sound city
- After sinking into the ocean, 2 anticipated cookbooks face publishing delays
- Competitive ski mountaineering is growing in the Cascades ahead of its 2026 Olympics debut
Missed these stories? Sign up for our Eats & Drinks newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest restaurant world happenings, and other food and beverage-related goodness.