Bar Ferdinand, RN74 and Canlis were named among the top "100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2017" by Wine Enthusiast.
The restaurants were not ranked in any order. The editors praised RN74’s Wine Director Jeffrey Lindsay-Thorsen for his detailed selection of local wines and for having “one of the deepest Burgundy selections in the Northwest,” while Bar Ferdinand’s sommelier and co-owner Marc Papineau was singled out for his wine list of “natural and small producers.”
Most Read Life Stories
- How to get yourself and your car to the San Juan Islands: 5 tips for scoring ferry reservations (and what to do if you don’t get one)
- A star bartender opens a French-inspired lounge and an acclaimed brewery expands to Woodinville
- Fine dining at Aelder or a picnic-table supper at Hogstone's Wood Oven? A trip to an Orcas Island destination-restaurant duo
- You don't always need a whole weekend: Making the most of a one-day trip to the San Juan Islands | Seattle Sketcher
- The tastiest way to use up all your herbs (and it's not pesto)