Bar Ferdinand, RN74 and Canlis were named among the top "100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2017" by Wine Enthusiast.
The restaurants were not ranked in any order. The editors praised RN74’s Wine Director Jeffrey Lindsay-Thorsen for his detailed selection of local wines and for having “one of the deepest Burgundy selections in the Northwest,” while Bar Ferdinand’s sommelier and co-owner Marc Papineau was singled out for his wine list of “natural and small producers.”
Most Read Life Stories
- Much more than a tropical paradise: This new travel guide will 'decolonize' the way you look at Hawaii
- Anorexia knows no body type — and thinking otherwise can be a barrier to treatment
- Seattle's Sitka & Spruce is closing, and award-winning chef Matt Dillon sees trouble ahead for more restaurants
- These Seattle happy hours are fun for the whole family
- On the heels of nonstop flights from Sea-Tac and 'Crazy Rich Asians,' Singapore hopes to increase U.S. tourism from Seattle VIEW