Bar Ferdinand, RN74 and Canlis were named among the top "100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2017" by Wine Enthusiast.
The restaurants were not ranked in any order. The editors praised RN74’s Wine Director Jeffrey Lindsay-Thorsen for his detailed selection of local wines and for having “one of the deepest Burgundy selections in the Northwest,” while Bar Ferdinand’s sommelier and co-owner Marc Papineau was singled out for his wine list of “natural and small producers.”
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events