Bar Ferdinand, RN74 and Canlis were named among the top "100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2017" by Wine Enthusiast.
The restaurants were not ranked in any order. The editors praised RN74’s Wine Director Jeffrey Lindsay-Thorsen for his detailed selection of local wines and for having “one of the deepest Burgundy selections in the Northwest,” while Bar Ferdinand’s sommelier and co-owner Marc Papineau was singled out for his wine list of “natural and small producers.”
Most Read Life Stories
- Travel Troubleshooter | American Airlines couldn't get us to grandmother's funeral. Now it's keeping our money. | Travel Troubleshooter
- Finding hope after tragedy: Wife's stroke left dad with newborn triplets a year ago VIEW
- Rant & Rave: Birds and cats don't mix
- We found the best $8 rosé at Metropolitan Market
- Meal kits aren't the environmental disaster you think they are, but they may frustrate experienced home cooks