Whether you're a Bears fan surreptitiously downloading the "Super Bowl Shuffle" at work or a Colts fan still hoarse from celebrating the...
Whether you’re a Bears fan surreptitiously downloading the “Super Bowl Shuffle” at work or a Colts fan still hoarse from celebrating the downfall of the Pats, rest assured: America’s housewares designers keep finding new ways for home cooks to display their passion for football.
We spied two new football-related items this season that could grace the 50-yard line of your snack-laden table.
NordicWare, the maker of those fancy cake pans that transform an everyday bundt into a chrysanthemum, a cathedral and other neat shapes, offers you the chance to bake your own stadium. Find it at Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma and Ballard’s Kitchen N Things.
Kitchenware maker Trudeau presents a football-shaped fondue set, just waiting to melt your nacho cheese or chocolate for commercial-break dipping. Find it at Mrs. Cook’s or rush order from Amazon.com.
Most Read Life Stories
- Hot pot is hot in Bellevue right now, but good luck trying to get a table at Liuyishou and The Dolar Shop
- Carbon offsetting while you travel isn’t perfect — but it’s possible
- Spike in vacation scams prompts Better Business Bureau to warn travelers
- Stacey Abrams on her new book, new fame and rumors about a presidential ticket | Nicole Brodeur
- Travel Wise | Connecting flight woes? You might be facing a minimum transfer time — here's how to cope
Karen Gaudette, Seattle Times staff writer