Whether you're a Bears fan surreptitiously downloading the "Super Bowl Shuffle" at work or a Colts fan still hoarse from celebrating the...
Whether you’re a Bears fan surreptitiously downloading the “Super Bowl Shuffle” at work or a Colts fan still hoarse from celebrating the downfall of the Pats, rest assured: America’s housewares designers keep finding new ways for home cooks to display their passion for football.
We spied two new football-related items this season that could grace the 50-yard line of your snack-laden table.
NordicWare, the maker of those fancy cake pans that transform an everyday bundt into a chrysanthemum, a cathedral and other neat shapes, offers you the chance to bake your own stadium. Find it at Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma and Ballard’s Kitchen N Things.
Kitchenware maker Trudeau presents a football-shaped fondue set, just waiting to melt your nacho cheese or chocolate for commercial-break dipping. Find it at Mrs. Cook’s or rush order from Amazon.com.
Most Read Life Stories
- A never-ending quest for the perfect Seattle ramen
- Blue C Sushi shuts down five Seattle-area restaurants
- Rant & Rave: Thanks for the viaduct memories
- Find the best bowl of ramen you’ve ever had at Seattle’s Ooink | Cheap Eats
- Five hours early to the airport? No, says Sea-Tac, shutdown hasn't slowed security lines
Karen Gaudette, Seattle Times staff writer