Danny Meyer's much-loved burger chain Shake Shack is doing a pop-up at Canlis on June 23 in anticipation of its opening in South Lake Union in the fall.
Seattleites, you can get a taste of Shake Shack when that cult burger chain does a pop-up at Canlis’ parking lot on June 23.
Most Read Life Stories
- Readers have spoken: This is Seattle's best burger spot
- One of Seattle's best dumpling restaurants comes to Bellevue
- 36 Hours in Traffic: Fact-checking The New York Times’ ‘36 Hours in Seattle’
- Seattle's top 4 burger spots — ranked by Seattle Times critics VIEW
- The mightiness — and the beauty — of Seattle's new Little Neon Taco
The ShackBurger ($6) and crinkle-cut fries ($3) will be featured, and the Canlis kitchen will gussy up the pop-up with Dungeness crab melt, because, well, it’s Canlis.
Expect a madhouse. You’ll likely need to bus, bike or use a ride-sharing service to get there since parking is limited.
Here’s the pop-up menu:
- ShackBurger – $6
- Canlis Dungeness Crab melt – $10
- Crinkle Cut Fries – $3
- The Canlis Shack-wich Whoopie Pie – $5
- ShackMeister Beer – $5
- JONES Root Beer Soda – $3
- Charles & Charles Rosé – $6