Danny Meyer's much-loved burger chain Shake Shack is doing a pop-up at Canlis on June 23 in anticipation of its opening in South Lake Union in the fall.
Seattleites, you can get a taste of Shake Shack when that cult burger chain does a pop-up at Canlis’ parking lot on June 23.
Most Read Life Stories
- The best dinner-for-two deal in Seattle: a bottle of wine and 2 pasta entrees for $35
- Bad Travelers: A harrowing boat crossing to Victoria leads to a lesson — trust the professionals
- Off the grid: Exploring the San Juans' most remote islands VIEW
- Rant & Rave: Noisy kids ruined camping trip
- 12 new bars in Seattle and on the Eastside, from a spot in The Spheres to one on a rooftop
The ShackBurger ($6) and crinkle-cut fries ($3) will be featured, and the Canlis kitchen will gussy up the pop-up with Dungeness crab melt, because, well, it’s Canlis.
Expect a madhouse. You’ll likely need to bus, bike or use a ride-sharing service to get there since parking is limited.
Here’s the pop-up menu:
- ShackBurger – $6
- Canlis Dungeness Crab melt – $10
- Crinkle Cut Fries – $3
- The Canlis Shack-wich Whoopie Pie – $5
- ShackMeister Beer – $5
- JONES Root Beer Soda – $3
- Charles & Charles Rosé – $6