Danny Meyer's much-loved burger chain Shake Shack is doing a pop-up at Canlis on June 23 in anticipation of its opening in South Lake Union in the fall.
Seattleites, you can get a taste of Shake Shack when that cult burger chain does a pop-up at Canlis’ parking lot on June 23.
Most Read Life Stories
- Weekend getaways: Bainbridge Island makes a ferry good escape plan for families VIEW
- A famous Korean fried chicken chain hits Seattle -- with long lines. Can't wait? Here are 43 other new openings to check out VIEW
- Psst! Hoy, Seattle! Archipelago masterfully combines Filipino food with Pacific Northwest flair
- Shake Shack will open a second location in Seattle next year
- Hill's expands large recall of canned dog food sold in vet clinics, pet stores nationwide
The ShackBurger ($6) and crinkle-cut fries ($3) will be featured, and the Canlis kitchen will gussy up the pop-up with Dungeness crab melt, because, well, it’s Canlis.
Expect a madhouse. You’ll likely need to bus, bike or use a ride-sharing service to get there since parking is limited.
Here’s the pop-up menu:
- ShackBurger – $6
- Canlis Dungeness Crab melt – $10
- Crinkle Cut Fries – $3
- The Canlis Shack-wich Whoopie Pie – $5
- ShackMeister Beer – $5
- JONES Root Beer Soda – $3
- Charles & Charles Rosé – $6