Danny Meyer's much-loved burger chain Shake Shack is doing a pop-up at Canlis on June 23 in anticipation of its opening in South Lake Union in the fall.
Seattleites, you can get a taste of Shake Shack when that cult burger chain does a pop-up at Canlis’ parking lot on June 23.
Most Read Life Stories
- Marie Kondo'ing my kitchen: What a food writer learned from a total pantry re-org with a food-waste expert VIEW
- A legend in the Seattle food scene returns and 8 more big openings for 2019
- Nick Hanauer wants to stop the nation from 'going to hell in a handbasket'
- Linda Derschang, restaurant whisperer, gives Seattle's Queen City a royal makeover VIEW
- 'You can't go home again': A one-time Denver local confronts a gentrifying city VIEW
The ShackBurger ($6) and crinkle-cut fries ($3) will be featured, and the Canlis kitchen will gussy up the pop-up with Dungeness crab melt, because, well, it’s Canlis.
Expect a madhouse. You’ll likely need to bus, bike or use a ride-sharing service to get there since parking is limited.
Here’s the pop-up menu:
- ShackBurger – $6
- Canlis Dungeness Crab melt – $10
- Crinkle Cut Fries – $3
- The Canlis Shack-wich Whoopie Pie – $5
- ShackMeister Beer – $5
- JONES Root Beer Soda – $3
- Charles & Charles Rosé – $6