Hot new restaurants to try during this spring’s restaurant-promo bonanza.
Seattle Restaurant Week is here again, back for its springtime 2016 run with 165-plus places serving up $30 three-course dinners (and lots making $15 two-course lunches) from April 10-14 and April 17-21.* But with 165-plus restaurants involved, how do you choose?
Our recommendations for three important categories — best overall values, best newcomers and best ambiance — can help. Just be sure to make reservations (many of these restaurants get mobbed for SRW), and be sure to tip well (SRW gets extremely hectic for servers).
Here are the hot new places you might just want to try from the Seattle Restaurant Week list.
- Bramling Cross
- The Carlile Room
- Eve Fremont
- Noi Thai Cuisine
- Omega Ouzeri
- Salted Sea
- Seven Beef
- Shaker + Spear
*The Seattle Times Company is a sponsor.
Most Read Life Stories
- Hot pot is hot in Bellevue right now, but good luck trying to get a table at Liuyishou and The Dolar Shop
- Stacey Abrams on her new book, new fame and rumors about a presidential ticket | Nicole Brodeur
- Veterinary Q&A: HGE in dogs Part 2
- Rant & Rave: Stop flying drones in Seattle parks
- Sunday hats: special beyond Easter WATCH
Want more great food for cheap? Seattle Times food writer Bethany Jean Clement tells why you should go immediately to Dino’s Tomato Pie, Saboteur Bakery and El Sirenito. And here are our top 20 cheap eats for 2016.