Hot new restaurants to try during this spring’s restaurant-promo bonanza.
Seattle Restaurant Week is here again, back for its springtime 2016 run with 165-plus places serving up $30 three-course dinners (and lots making $15 two-course lunches) from April 10-14 and April 17-21.* But with 165-plus restaurants involved, how do you choose?
Our recommendations for three important categories — best overall values, best newcomers and best ambiance — can help. Just be sure to make reservations (many of these restaurants get mobbed for SRW), and be sure to tip well (SRW gets extremely hectic for servers).
Here are the hot new places you might just want to try from the Seattle Restaurant Week list.
- Bramling Cross
- The Carlile Room
- Eve Fremont
- Noi Thai Cuisine
- Omega Ouzeri
- Salted Sea
- Seven Beef
- Shaker + Spear
*The Seattle Times Company is a sponsor.
Most Read Life Stories
- Much more than a tropical paradise: This new travel guide will 'decolonize' the way you look at Hawaii
- The under-recognized power of preconception nutrition
- 21 new places to try for Seattle Restaurant Week fall 2019
- How to make low-sodium dishes taste great
- Leaving Seattle for a weekend adventure via Highway 2? Stop for elk burgers, milkshakes and Bigfoot lore
Want more great food for cheap? Seattle Times food writer Bethany Jean Clement tells why you should go immediately to Dino’s Tomato Pie, Saboteur Bakery and El Sirenito. And here are our top 20 cheap eats for 2016.