Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil...
– 1 (4-pound) boneless turkey breast
– 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon safflower oil
– 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack.
2. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil and tarragon. Brush turkey with the basting liquid and sprinkle with salt and lots of black pepper. Roast in a preheated 325-degree oven for 2 hours, or until the turkey is done and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees. Brush with the baste every 20 minutes. Discard any unused baste.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together VIEW
3. Let turkey rest 15 minutes before carving.