Prepare the vinaigrette and refrigerate. Prepare the shrimp and put into a bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, cover and refrigerate...
– Burnt Honey Vinaigrette (see related recipe)
– 2/3 pound peeled, deveined and cooked medium shrimp
– ¼ pound sugar snap peas
– 3 cups mixed Asian or baby greens
– 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage
– 1/3 cup celery, cut on the diagonal into very thin slices
– 1 cup julienned red pepper strips
– 2 tablespoons minced green onions
1. Prepare the vinaigrette and refrigerate.
2. Prepare the shrimp and put into a bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, cover and refrigerate.
3. Bring a small pan of water to a boil. Pull strings from the sugar snap peas. Add to the boiling water and time 1½ minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until cooled. Cut peas on the diagonal into thirds, wrap in a paper towel and refrigerate.
4. Combine greens and cabbage in a large bowl. Cover with a paper towel and refrigerate. Prepare celery, pepper strips and green onions; refrigerate separately until ready to serve.
5. Just before serving, whisk dressing well and pour a few tablespoons over the greens. Toss gently just until everything is moistened. Spread onto a large serving platter or divide among dinner plates. Pile shrimp in the center; scatter peas, celery and pepper strips around the edge. Sprinkle green onions over everything. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve.