NEW YORK (AP) — Major League Baseball will feature ballpark menus at FoodFest next month.
The first MLB FoodFest will be held at an event space near New York’s Bryant Park on April 21-22.
Food from all 30 big league ballparks will be sold, including lobster rolls from Boston’s Fenway Park, toasted grasshoppers from Seattle’s Safeco Field and baked cheese curds and bratwurst from Minnesota’s Target Field. There will be crab sandwiches from San Francisco’s AT&T Park.
Tickets are $25 for a serving of all 30 items plus soft drinks and water, and $15 more for three beer vouchers.
Most Read Life Stories
- What’s good for the body is good for the brain: Tips for better brain health
- All the kringle (and smorkage, too): Larsen’s Danish Bakery is still going after almost half a century VIEW
- Early studies of male birth-control pill show promise | Nicole Brodeur
- Brand-new and tried-and-true: Which Seattle restaurants and chefs scored 2018 James Beard nominations
- 6 iconic Northwest experiences to look ahead to as winter ends VIEW
More AP baseball: https://apnews.com/tag/MLBbaseball