NEW YORK (AP) — Major League Baseball will feature ballpark menus at FoodFest next month.
The first MLB FoodFest will be held at an event space near New York’s Bryant Park on April 21-22.
Food from all 30 big league ballparks will be sold, including lobster rolls from Boston’s Fenway Park, toasted grasshoppers from Seattle’s Safeco Field and baked cheese curds and bratwurst from Minnesota’s Target Field. There will be crab sandwiches from San Francisco’s AT&T Park.
Tickets are $25 for a serving of all 30 items plus soft drinks and water, and $15 more for three beer vouchers.
Most Read Life Stories
- A famous Korean fried chicken chain hits Seattle -- with long lines. Can't wait? Here are 43 other new openings to check out VIEW
- Going to a Mariners game at T-Mobile Park this season? Enjoy gourmet burgers by chefs from Canlis and other big names
- Weekend getaways: Bainbridge Island makes a ferry good escape plan for families VIEW
- Psst! Hoy, Seattle! Archipelago masterfully combines Filipino food with Pacific Northwest flair
- Veterinary Q&A: HGE in dogs Part 2
More AP baseball: https://apnews.com/tag/MLBbaseball