NEW YORK (AP) — Major League Baseball will feature ballpark menus at FoodFest next month.
The first MLB FoodFest will be held at an event space near New York’s Bryant Park on April 21-22.
Food from all 30 big league ballparks will be sold, including lobster rolls from Boston’s Fenway Park, toasted grasshoppers from Seattle’s Safeco Field and baked cheese curds and bratwurst from Minnesota’s Target Field. There will be crab sandwiches from San Francisco’s AT&T Park.
Tickets are $25 for a serving of all 30 items plus soft drinks and water, and $15 more for three beer vouchers.
Most Read Life Stories
- Why a New York City chef with Food Network fame came to Seattle to run a food truck
- 'My impression is that you don’t want me as a customer': REI to improve their offerings for plus-sized women
- When the ocean mood strikes, hit these accessible Washington coast trails
- Seattle's first taste of Shake Shack will come at...Canlis
- How about some fried eggs with your latte? Coffeehouses now do lunch and brunch
More AP baseball: https://apnews.com/tag/MLBbaseball