Your brackets are filled. Now hit one of these great bars to catch March Madness, including three just for Gonzaga fans because this could be your year.
Rhein Haus: This Capitol Hill bar is one of the most popular places to catch the big games in Seattle. They can pack ’em in here — 437 people indoors and another 100 in the heat-lamp-warmed biergarten.
Most Read Life Stories
- Rant and Rave: Reader frustrated by Sea-Tac Airport drivers
- How travelers can get better customer service | Travel Troubleshooter
- This quick salmon bowl is a perfect light dinner for hot days
- Food insecurity among college students can have lingering effects
- Rant & Rave: Lake Washington boaters, please turn your music down
And for Gonzaga fans:
Gonzaga University: Seattle Alumni Chapter hosts two venues to catch the tip off versus South Dakota State at 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 16 — in Pioneer Square at F.X. McRory’s and at Fremont Dock Sports Bar & Grill. (Note that Ballard Loft is another bar that draws a lot of Bulldogs fans.)