Krispy Kreme, Top Pot and Peet’s are among businesses offering coffee deals on National Coffee Day.
In the Seattle area, the caffeine may flow even more freely than usual on Tuesday.
In honor of National Coffee Day, the coffee will be free, or seriously discounted, at a number of cafes.
At Krispy Kreme locations in Sodo, North Seattle, Issaquah and Tacoma, customers will receive a free 12-ounce cup along with a signature glazed doughnut.
Top Pot Doughnuts will give customers a 12-ounce drip coffee or Americano.
Most Read Life Stories
- Stormy times ahead in the Seattle restaurant industry? Ethan Stowell to close 3 of his restaurants in Ballard and Wallingford
- Pizza perfection with a side of science fiction at Renton's Smoking Monkey Pizza
- Melania Trump's White House Christmas decorations are a monochromatic wonderland WATCH
- Christmas cookies and holiday treats: Best recipes from The Seattle Times
- Unleash your inner Jedi — or Sith — by learning to wield a light saber in Seattle VIEW
Peet’s Coffee & Tea locations are giving out free small cups of Major Dickason’s blend with the purchase of a food item.
Whole Foods is celebrating through the end of September — charging only 25 cents for a 12-ounce coffee.
As for a certain Seattle-based coffee chain that sells its distinct green and white cups of joe across the globe, there has been no word on whether it will offer any National Coffee Day discounts.
Coffee chains outside of Seattle, from Dunkin’ Donuts to Cumberland Farms to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, are also offering discounts and free coffee on Tuesday.