GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals fans can reap a reward while expanding their waistlines watching football this season.
University of Phoenix Stadium will serve the seven-pound (3 kilograms) Gridiron Burger for $75. It features five 1/3 pound burger patties, five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce, on a 10-inch bun.
Executive chef Sean Kavanaugh tells the Arizona Republic he hasn’t figured out the calories. He says three staff members tried it on Monday, but none finished.
Those who can finish in under an hour will receive a Cardinals jersey and get their photo on the scoreboard.
Most Read Life Stories
- Cheers to Costco! A sommelier picks his 5 favorite bottles of Kirkland wine
- Rant & Rave: Stop letting your kids run wild
- The Tokeland Hotel: What happens when an excellent Seattle chef takes over Washington state's oldest lodgings VIEW
- From hot ramen to hotter hot pot: 30 restaurant openings in Seattle and on the Eastside
- The 7 latest Seattle-area restaurant closures — including Madrona's beloved St. Clouds
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com