GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals fans can reap a reward while expanding their waistlines watching football this season.
University of Phoenix Stadium will serve the seven-pound (3 kilograms) Gridiron Burger for $75. It features five 1/3 pound burger patties, five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce, on a 10-inch bun.
Executive chef Sean Kavanaugh tells the Arizona Republic he hasn’t figured out the calories. He says three staff members tried it on Monday, but none finished.
Those who can finish in under an hour will receive a Cardinals jersey and get their photo on the scoreboard.
Most Read Life Stories
- Struggling to make good nutrition choices? It's not about willpower
- Exquisitely cooked meat dishes at Seattle's Samara come from a chef who's learned to lasso fire VIEW
- Seattle restaurant classics: Why you need to go to Ezell's Famous Chicken VIEW
- Costco and Trader Joe's offer liquor at bargain prices. Who does it better? Our experts test and tell you.
- For an expansive sampling of Portugal, make Lisbon your home base — then plan day-trips to these coastal villages and medieval cities VIEW
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com